Are you bothered with fuel prices? If so here are some tips to keep you away from gas stations.
- Keep your tires inflated to the pressure set by the vehicle manufacturer
- Plan your trips to minimize unnecessary drive time
- Avoid unnecessary idling. If the vehicle is going to be stationary for more than 1 minute turn it off.
- Perform all scheduled maintenance to keep the efficiency of the engine at its peak.
- Obey the speed limit. Traveling 10KMS over the speed limit uses 5% more fuel & its increases the faster you travel.
- Use quality fuel in your vehicle. Typically there is a difference. Unbranded fuels do not have fuel additives in it that branded fuels do. That is why they sell their fuel cheaper.