Are you bothered with fuel prices? If so here are some tips to keep you away from gas stations.
1) Keep your tires inflated to the pressure set by the vehicle manufacturer
2) Plan your trips to minimize unnecessary drive time
3) Avoid unnecessary idling. If the vehicle is going to be stationary for more than 1 minute turn it off.
4) Perform all scheduled maintenance to keep the efficiency of the engine at its peak.
5) Obey the speed limit. Traveling 10KMS over the speed limit uses 5% more fuel & its increases the faster you travel.
6) Use quality fuel in your vehicle. Typically there is a difference. Unbranded fuels do not have fuel additives in it that branded fuels do. That is why they sell their fuel cheaper.